When do you need the Autley 802.11ac usb wifi adapter(433Mbps at 5GHz, 150Mbps at 2.4GHz)?
1. Connect your desktop/pc to wireless network instead of ethernet cable.
2. The wireless card is broken in your laptop.
3. Upgrade your PC/laptop to 802.11ac wifi standard, get faster speed and wide coverage.
1. The latest & most powerful Wi-Fi technology – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than 802.11n wireless network. 433Mbps at 5GHz is deal for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.
2. The external 2dBi adjustable & detachable omni-directional antenna provides good performance and wide coverage for your wireless network.
3. Supports dual band(2.4G/5.8G). Backward compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a.
4. Works with any wireless router.
5. Soft AP mode supports to create a wireless LAN network when the wired internet is available on your computer.
6. No drivers required for Windows 10. Just plug and play.
Standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n & 802.11ac
Frequency Range: 2.412GHz – 2.4835GHz, 5.15 GHz – 5.825 GHz
Antenna: External, 2dBi
Security encryption: WFA, WPA, WPA2, WPS2.0, WAPI
Support System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10(32-bit/64-bit) / Mac OS X 10.4-10.11
1. The wifi adapter works at 5GHz bands only if your wireless router supports 5GHz bands.
2. If you can’t use the CD, please download drivers: Windows: https://goo.gl/Uvewod Mac: https://goo.gl/uJDwQY
3. For any question, please contact us by Amazon message or support email address (email@example.com).
1 * Autley USB Wifi Adapter
1 * Drivers CD
1 * User Pamphlet
1 * Customer Service Card
90-Day Money-back Guarantee